Monday 9 July 2012

The Cycle Marathon

A little late this blog sorry, but better late than never as they say :-)

What a great day we had at the cycle marathon, we were overwhelmed by all the support from everyone, especially the staff at Fit for Free Gym in Speke, they were just fantastic. The bikes were never empty, Clive and I did our fair share :-) Between the two of us we did approx. 100 miles, so proud of myself and Clive of course! It's given me a real confidence boost, because I know now I am capable of doing more than what I have been doing.

Through the day we met some lovely people. People we see everyday in the gym, usually we just nod and say hello, but on Wednesday we were all chatting and getting to know each other. I just can't wait for the next one.

On the day we collected £250, and cycled 356.76 miles.
Thank you to everyone who came along on the day.
http://www.fitforfree.co.uk/






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? What's your experience? Leave us your thoughts.