Monday 9 April 2012

Training has begun!

Well, Clive and I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago... have to say so far so good :-) Our other daughter Sam swears I have been taken over by Aliens, and Clive goes the gym 3 or maybe 4 times a week. As for me well.....I am out of the house every morning at 6.30am, round to my friends house (Fran, me gym buddy), and we are in the gym for 7am! I spend an hour or so doing the treadmill etc.... then shower and in work for 9am. Have to admit it gives me a real good boost in the morning, by the time I get to work I am full of beans :-)

Last Thursday I did a taster class of legs, bums and tums and had a go at spinning - mmmmmm maybe I shouldn't have given them a go on the same day. My poor legs were wondering what had hit them the next morning!!

I also go in the evening a couple of nights with Clive, so hopefully the weight will start to drop off soon.

So... so far so good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? What's your experience? Leave us your thoughts.